[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino For Total Newbies! Sunday

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:38:31 UTC 2012

Oakland: I'll be giving another of my most popular workshops:
Arduino For Total Newbies!
Sunday 18-March, 1pm-4pmAt TechLiminal, 268 14th St. (near 12th St. BART) Learn all you need to get going in this fun, easy workshop!
Only 9 seats remaining. You've probably heard lots about Arduino. But if you don't know what it is, or how you can use it to do all sorts of cool things, then this fun and easy workshop is for you. As an example project, we'll be creating a TV-B-Gone remote control out of an Arduino you can take home with you.  All skill levels, all welcome! Part of Workshop Weekend.
Get 10% off with coupon: MITCHARDUINO https://whatwillyoulearn.com/catalog#workshop-arduino
More info:https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/ArduinoForTotalNewbies Mitch.