[Noisebridge-discuss] Frontend Web Development, Monday 8pm: Let's bring it all together!

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 02:23:51 UTC 2012

Monday's class is the final class in my series! We're going to put together
all that we've learned in these past 18 (!) weeks, take a series of
mockups, and turn them into a working site. I can't guarantee that this
class will be only 2 hours long. It might run a little late, but I'll try
to keep it concise. There's a lot to squeeze in.

The class starts at 8pm and goes until 10pm (hopefully)!

Newcomers are especially welcome to come to this week's class! If you're
planning on starting to attend when I restart my lecture in two weeks, this
would be a great opportunity to see what you should be able to understand
(if not DO) by the end of the class. I will be giving my usual recap at
7:30pm, though, so you shouldn't be entirely lost if you come then.

As always, this class and the space in which it's taught is entirely free
to attend. Please bring a laptop. Read all the details here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development

Jeffrey