[Noisebridge-discuss] /missing/...

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:31:23 UTC 2012

Hmm.  I like the idea of a place to learn how to properly rack servers and
even moreso of proper cabling.  Now, I am wondering if we could use the
rack in the electric closet as an example or something like that.  I mean
it would be just like working with live stuff.  Would breaking something in
the electrical closet break internet for everyone?

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer