[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Night Crew: A fun uplifting read.

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Mar 1 17:53:26 UTC 2012

Yay!

I have say, given the level of emailing on nb-discuss, I was a bit
surprised when I dropped by the space earlier this week and it seemed
tidier, and quieter, and more people-quietly-wiring-stuff-together
than ever.

set up (but not really used) at
https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/night  -- and it may make
sense to start up a wiki page also.