[Noisebridge-discuss] /missing/...

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:39:19 UTC 2012

What about laptops? I'll bet laptops with broken screens are readily available. They could be used for configurations that need lots of slower devices. I can probably donate a dozen or more USB 1.1 to Ethernet converters so we could have low speed but complex configurations.

I'd love a resource like this to play with.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone