[Noisebridge-discuss] Tool Donation

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Fri Mar 2 22:30:08 UTC 2012

On 3/2/12 2:18 PM, xone wrote:
> A nice woman came by, an offered to donate some hand tools.  I helped
> her carry them up and placed them (in a box) in the woodshop.   I
> thanked her.   She also donated some 2ft pieces of wood.  Is this the
> right protocol for handling such a situation?  Anything else I should
> do? _______________________________________________

Was that Rose from Cole Hardware? She mentioned they had some things to
donate.

If people would like a receipt for "in kind donations" they can write to
treasurer at noisebridge.net and get a letter for tax purposes. They would
be responsible for filling in the amount the donation was worth (just
like when you donate to Goodwill)

- liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ