[Noisebridge-discuss] Blow My Mind

Anthony LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:34:47 UTC 2012

On 3/4/2012 9:56 PM, Eric Vinyl wrote:
>> Justin, I'm not sure what's going on here. I worry about you.
>> One day you're going to apply for a job, the prospective employer
>> is going to Google/Bing you, and all of this crazy stuff about
>> you that you keep mailing the public Noisebridge-discuss
>> list is going to appear in their browser via a sequence of
>> ajax calls that would BLOW YOUR MIND.
>>
> Pssh, whatever. Fuck any potential employer who gives a shit what I write for my friends on the weekend, anyway.

Justin: I admire your pluck! Andlet me know when you end up homeless,
I've got some good tips..

Just kidding! (But not really.

Eric: can you demonstrate the danger & the mind-blowing ajax calls you
refer to? An example -- maybe without actually using anyone's actual
personal info if possible. I'm genuinely curious, & think this could be
informative & eye-opening, not just for JD, but lots of peeps....
--
*TLongshanksLT*