[Noisebridge-discuss] Notes from Agency Salon

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Mar 6 01:47:30 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 05:33:23PM -0800, glamortramp at riseup.net wrote:
> Is it a violation of any protocol to post my notes from the AgencySalon at
> Langton Labs yesterday?

No problem from the Noisebridge end (you can post whatever you want to
-discuss so long as it's relevant to Noisebridge), but you should check
with the Agency Salon folks to verify their terms of engagement in case
they want to keep it off-the-record to any degree.

I don't *think* there's any limitations on disclosure there, but I was
not closely involved so best to check first for the avoidance of doubt.

-andy