[Noisebridge-discuss] My drunken rampage

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:43:40 UTC 2012

In fact. The only thing that I actually  feel guilty about doing last night
is getting drunk.  I really wish that I was more sober. That way people
would probably take me more seriously and listen to what I have to say. O
just wait. Tonight's meeting will put all other meetings in the past to
shame. PROTEST!!!!! O and btw fuck all of you who say I'm a drama queen. I
am in love with humanity and all things human. This is bullshit.
BULLSHIT!!! I will get news crews and set up press stands. PROTEST!!!