[Noisebridge-discuss] Notes from Agency Salon

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 07:21:27 UTC 2012

I called Morgan (one of the presenters) to ask about posting notes to the
AgencySalon, and I sent Langton Labs an email (didn't find a phone number
for them). Basically I never really got the all clear, so I guess I'll hold
off on posting the notes. I kind of feel like, being a public event, asking
permission is more of a formality, but I don't have time to contact each
individual presenter & ask permission right now - I'm busy moving - back
into the Mission! A business associate of mine is also moving back near NB.
Other friends of mine are back there now too. It's the Don-ovan Other Day.
Vive le Mission Renaissance!

Yr friendly neighborhood

Tiger

OH......I need a place to live!