[Noisebridge-discuss] Potential misuse of the ultimate power, deleting the 85 page

jim jim at well.com
Wed Mar 7 19:34:06 UTC 2012

    I just did that, it seems to me: I explained the problem,
suggested a policy, and propagated that idea in the email.
    At this point I believe it's for others to consider my
suggestion and agree or disagree or fine-tune or whatever
it takes for the suggestion to get integrated into the
community (or rejected).
    As there are people in a policy wonks and soceng group,
I've mentioned them by name with an additional suggestion
that members be mindful of the directions they're taking
with respect to the concerns of others, many of whom don't
know or care about either of the groups or their missions.
    (I think "misuse" is different from "disuse" and the
distinction matters.)

    As to the suggestion, what do you think?