[Noisebridge-discuss] itouch fixer?

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:58:29 UTC 2012

Its a cleaner for electronic connectors of all kinds = part 1, part 2 is a
coating that protects it. Its the coating that helps it to fit better when
a little loose.

I've used it also on audio / video jacks that seemed to be ok, but after
the sound was stronger and clearer. When you think your speakers or earbuds
are just getting old actually it is just invisible gunk.

If its not clear just go into Radio Shack and ask the clerk. You should get
some and apply it to all your stuff.