[Noisebridge-discuss] Recommendations for learning C?

jim jim at well.com
Thu Mar 8 20:15:00 UTC 2012

    Great! I've been lonely in there the last several
weeks. Note that Robert is finishing up his SQL class
at 6 PM and tends to run over. We can deal with that.
    Note also that the format is specified as "study
group" rather than class. The idea is that we're all
humbly studying along trying to help each other; the
class format is that some one person goes blah blah...
and everybody else has to shut up and listen.
    In fact, mostly the C part of things has been a
class, but that's entirely negotiable per your (and
anyone-else-who-shows-up's) wishes.
    You've got access to a linux computer, yes?