[Noisebridge-discuss] Richard Stallman would like to give a talk at noisebridge about free software

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 21:35:38 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

We can make space in the unconference for this talk, and would love to!
Saturday the 17th we could do it at 6 or 7pm (speaker's choice), or Sunday
the 18th we could do it around 6pm.

I personally want this talk to be a part of the conference, because I am
excited to also expose diverse organizer types to the philosophy behind
free software.  I do also worry about doing this on the other possible
nights - Monday, our busiest night, or Tuesday right before and possibly
spilling over our member meeting?

R.

mediumreality.com