[Noisebridge-discuss] Confirming RS talk Sunday march 18th 6pm, plea for help.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:13:51 UTC 2012

Those specific terms (linux & open source) are ones he doesn't like to use,
for specific reasons. I'll check my emails and make an official announce of
the talk but I think the topic is simply 'free software'.

If this is going to be a thread of jokes I'm going to ignore it... please
email me directly if you can be helpful, and cc the list so others know
what you are taking responsibility for.

R.

mediumreality.com