[Noisebridge-discuss] Laptop battery stolen / root login for public terminal?

Neil Golden neilgolden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:12:59 UTC 2012

absoutely. but when I replace the battery on my netbook later this week
that would be moot, since I have everything I need on my ubuntu install on
that machine already. I was just kind of seeing what was possible with this
public terminal, and trying to figure out how hackable this machine is.

no worries - and I appreciate the responses, thank you.. I've started
writing it in C instead of LISP and this will do just fine, my C skills are
15 years old and I need to put some blood back in this muscle anyway if u
feel me

peace! and tyvm..