[Noisebridge-discuss] l'art de la nourriture le piratage

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:46:06 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 3:02 AM, daravinne <daravinne at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok look, you guys.  The stove is getting hooked back up.  The kitchen
> is not being ripped out with a sledgehammer.  Time to gear up for some
> FOOD HACKI-
>
> Oh, wait, no, apparently someone is making sushi in the kitchen that
> they are not only refusing to share with the locals, but taking
> elsewhere to sell for $5-10 each. The hippies are lining up for the
> soup kitchen and suddenly no one knows what a trash bin is actually
> for.

I've noticed a pattern at Noisebridge.

  A couple of weeks ago:   No oogles. SuperQ disabled kitchen for
power monitoring.
  Last Sunday:                  Oogles.  Kitchen active.

Correlation doesn't imply causation, but it does waggle its eyebrows
suggestively.

Also, preparing raw fish at Noisebridge just strikes me as unwise.  I
mean, they're full of mercury.

Will.

P.S. If we get this for Noisebridge I will take back every bad thing
I've said about the kitchen:
http://www.amazon.com/Modernist-Cuisine-The-Science-Cooking/dp/0982761007