[Noisebridge-discuss] Diaspora.noisebridge.net

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 30 23:37:02 UTC 2012

*sigh*

Why I am interested is because I am a dad, I love being a dad, and I used
Facebook as a tool to post pictures of my kid, story's about him, movies,
etc.  I liked making a time capsule for him, hopefully something he'd enjoy
reading in the future...

...I had a profile for him...had... Then in got deleted because facebook
didn't think a 3 year old should be using it...

...as...if...he...could...

So gone is this time capsule, and now that I think about it, that's
probably not such a bad thing...though I regret my efforts being expunged...

I'm not the only parent this has happened to...

...so when I read about Diaspora, I thought, "Hey!  This sounds like
something Noisebridge would do, let's see if they have.  Oh, they do.
 Let's see what it's like.  Oh, it's gone, lets search my noisebridge mail.
 Oh, someone had something somewhere, but no real informations.  I know,
I'll ask!  Done!  Ok, now I'll...read...a...little...more...shit heal!"

So... who would like to talk more about this?