[Noisebridge-discuss] fucking up noisebridge

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:14:34 UTC 2012

Although I wasn't @ NB on the day in question, I tend to agree w/ the
negative reviews of the Cynthia debacle, and have had the feeling lately
that some people seem to be on a weird power kick with targeting the next
person to evict from the space. This isn't "Survivor: Hackerspace." Cynthia
needed help, but she was never someone I felt so threatened by that I
wanted her removed by the police.

TLLT