[Noisebridge-discuss] somebody is pretending to be me

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 23:44:57 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
Here is the link to my post at Google + (Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck) where I have just uploaded video confirming the identity of my email algoldor at yahoo.com

https://plus.google.com/u/0/115247007037597068686/posts

Please check it out I hope it would be enough to prove that this email account is correct and fully functional. I hope that the next step will be somehow blocking the frantisekapfelbeck at gmail.com from entering the Noisebridge discussion pretending to be me.

Let me know how do you see it and many thanks for the help with this, it is a pain ... but a new experience something like this had to come sooner or later. It shows me that will have to do some upgrades/changes of my web presence and on-line identity confirmations for the future.

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I think I may start to do some short video posts about my activities, my once per month or so, it is kind of handy and has definitely different "touch" than the blogs and emails.

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi