[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Video Tour Check - Excellence happens at Noisebridge ! :-)

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Sun May 6 04:51:51 UTC 2012

Good Evening Noisebridge Community,

I gave a tour of Noisebridge to a couple of hackers from Crash Space.
Before the tour commenced they asked everyone in the space at the time if
they would be able to stream the tour live via Ustream (totally ExCelLenT),
and everybody was okay with it. There have been a tremendous amount of
positive energy at Noisebridge with a lot of cool things.

Some of the points that were covered were:

- Hackers space introduction
- Noisebridge is a Hackerspace geared primary toward technology.
- How Noisebridge works (Do-ocrocy / Consensus)
- Membership (what it is - how it works)
- Projects, projects, projects, and collaboration; of course.
- It is 501c3 registered non-profit dedicated to education & collaboration.
- We offer a lot of awesome classes, from laser cutting to programming.
- And more.

- Popcorn and enjoy

Cheers
-- Rayc

Here is the link to the prerecorded tour.
http://www.ustream.tv
/recorded/21929352<http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21929352>