[Noisebridge-discuss] Who's In Charge of Noisebridge?

William Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Sun May 6 05:53:12 UTC 2012

There's around 40 members, and a number of people that donate without membership.  Membership dues are $80 a month, although there are "starving hacker" and "benevolent patron" options.  Noisebridge costs $160 a day to run.

As for the why; well, Noisebridge is a fun place to hack.  If you think about how much you would spend at a cafe, a tech shop, a library or at a co-working facility (or even going out for drinks over a month), Noisebridge isn't that big of an expense.  I also Borderlands Cafe, Mechanics Library, Citizen Space / Parisoma... but Noisebridge benefits strangers.

Will.