[Noisebridge-discuss] Deadline for art submissions for HOPE badge: Wednesday, May 9

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:44:18 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

For those who missed it before, we are asking communities all over the
world to send in art submissions to be part of the badge for this years'
HOPE conference, which takes place at New York's Hotel Pennsylvania from
13-15 July 2012.

We've gotten some very positive responses, and yet we have to close
submissions soon so we can actually create the badge. If you want to be
part of it, please send your hackerspace or project logos (or
representative images) in SVG file format to hackerspace at hope.net. We will
be accepting submissions until Wednesday, May 9, so please get your
submissions in before then.

We looking forward to seeing all of you at the conference!

Cheers,
aestetix