[Noisebridge-discuss] How do you find a project partner at a hackerspace?

bandit bandit at cruzio.com
Mon May 7 03:46:38 UTC 2012

I have a copy of CircuitMaker 2000 (schem + PCB tool) that I will give a
copy to anyone
who asks me for it. This tool is no longer supported and only runs on
Windows boxes.
It sometimes has trouble printing (a DLL issue) on XP and later,
but you can create a bit-image for printing purposes.

Other than that, I don't have time for new projects.

... bandit

bandit at cruzio.com
505-228-8197
bandit.name

I am a systems engineer, specializing in:
- Mission-Critical embedded systems
- device drivers
- control and data acquisition systems
My stuff *works* - *all the time*.

Member: INCOSE.org, PACA.org, IEEE.org, CaliforniaConsultants.org, quelab.net

And to support my son: Proud members of the New Mexico .NET User Group.
Please go to the community website at www.nmug.net.