[Noisebridge-discuss] This will be the last email I ever send the discuss list, along with any relations to this place period.

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed May 9 03:26:21 UTC 2012

I have a design for an Arduino year-month-day-hour-second LED
countdown/countup timer.   Perhaps I should put one in the space with a few
lines like this:

NB-Discuss timer :

Below are listed the last time a
person of interest posted to the list:
Ever Falling : 0 years, 0 months, 0 days, 0 hours, 37 seconds
Justin Doerr: 0 years, 0 months, 0 days, 0 hours, 14 seconds

Or maybe the other way around.  Have an LED bar chart that shows the top
ten posters by some algorithm related to both amount of bytes per day, and
frequency of posting...

... perhaps a kinetic sculpture, or fountain that flows with the total
volume of messages on -discuss....

The possibilites are endless.

-M