[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Something you need to be aware of

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu May 10 22:17:44 UTC 2012

*On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 3:37 AM, Robert Chu <*
**

> *
> *
> *If I did something wrong, or am doing something wrong, then let me know,
> or let somebody else let me know. I am one of the most open people to
> change especially for the betterment of other. *

Threatening to kill people and making sexually harassing remarks against
them at Noisebridge is generally considered bad form. If you wouldn't mind
not doing that any more, I'd really appreciate it.

Sure, let's mediate. I'll give you a little more of my time. FYI, my goal
isn't necessarily to have you banned forever from NB. What I'd like is for
you to:

1) Stop terrorizing my friends & trying to drive me away from NB
2) Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself
3) Maybe consider taking a short break from NB - even just a week or two -
to think things over - this is up to you & whoever mediates our talk

I can probably make time this weekend or early next week.

This'll be my last post to NB Discuss about this. Sorry, but I think this
person is seriously disturbed & I wanted people to be aware of what's
happening as a form of community protection.

Tony