[Noisebridge-discuss] No lab on Thursday

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:41:37 UTC 2012

Hey gang,

I'm not running a lab this Thursday, on account of there isn't anything more hands-on that I can describe about file transfer. Those who attended the class should already have an FTP client installed, as well as some web hosting where they can host some files and scripts.

We'll be covering forms more in-depth in a later class, after we learn about JavaScript and its frameworks. We start off on JavaScript in two weeks, as there won't be any class or lab next week due to Memorial Day. See you then!

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development

Jeffrey