[Noisebridge-discuss] Who won, DARPA V Hackerspaces?

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu May 24 04:41:13 UTC 2012

USA, Techshop.  Not lately, no, but I put in thousands of volunteer hours
at Menlo Park.

I also helped Hacker Dojo select a location.

This doesn't include any of the other live works I have helped...

...so...yeah.

--
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>