[Noisebridge-discuss] 101 Intro to Linux Class looking for teachers

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sat May 26 23:29:26 UTC 2012

Currently looking for whosoever feels they can spend 1 - 1.5 hours teaching
a 101 Introduction to Linux class.  The concept right now is that it will
be bi-monthly and located in Church.  This has been offered already on a
totally random basis, but has happened enough times in the last month to be
an actual on-going event.  I'm looking to start it, but I have to many
conflicts to regularly teach.

If you are interested in teaching please think about the times you would be
available.  Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays are always good.  Friday and
Saturday look wide open on the Wiki.  Church would be the optimal spot.