[Noisebridge-discuss] percent drama

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Sun May 27 02:01:10 UTC 2012

This is an awesome start to a great project. IMHO, I think that the visual
mapping of drama is an awesome idea, which would make it easier for
Noisebridge (together as a community) to be able to work out what ever
issues there are. One cool aspect that I can potentially see from this is
that if it does in fact decrease-even curb drama, then productivity from
the community will go up; as it seems that more people come and enjoy
hacking on stuff when there is no drama, Dr at MaTiZiNg the space.

I know that I wasn't there for the meet, but could we maybe categorize and
set different levels of drama as well? The thinking behind that is that is
that since there is repeat drama that happens, we may be able to implement
solutions that have already worked. (I may be just words on to this email
with this <p> ,  but hopefully the ideas are good). And maybe a
"Recommended How To - De-DramatiZe at Noisebridge." or "Hack the Drama."

Cheers and thank you everybody who invested time in this community project.
Rayc