[Noisebridge-discuss] [Neuro] 3D printing brain models from MRI

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Mon May 28 15:43:37 UTC 2012

Yes -- I think they would, though you can call up Medical Records to
check for sure. You will have to go there in person to pick it up. I got
mine on a CD and was able to fly through my brain using OSIRIX. If I can
find the CD gain I'll definitely try to upload my brain to Thingiverse!

- Liz

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ