[Noisebridge-discuss] Rob 2.0

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:34:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
> considering the apocalyptic pig beatdown that ensued when cynthia didn't
> feel like leaving the space, I think it would be downright hypocritical if
> the same folks did not step up to Rob 2.0

Saw Rob at 3 pm today, and told him he wasn't supposed to be in the
space.  He left around 3:30 pm.  He said he was coming to the Tuesday
meeting tomorrow, and I gave him the number Aestetix gave me.

Shannon was watching the interaction for at least part of it, although
he didn't say anything.

Will.