[Noisebridge-discuss] [Neuro] 3D printing brain models from MRI

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 01:22:50 UTC 2012

I hope I will be able to get 3D printer to our disposition (Food Hacking Base) for the HOPE and ToorCamp so we can make this "chocolate brain" printing reality :-))

Anyone who would be OK to share the 3D printer please give me a shout and you would not have to worry about food&beverages during the events that's for sure :-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi