[Noisebridge-discuss] Alternative zine fest?

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed May 30 07:01:48 UTC 2012

So I've been thinking.....I'd like to organize a zine symposium type thing
in SF, maybe for March....that makes it 6 months before/after the Zine
Fest<http://www.sfzinefest.org/>,
so no time conflict. I for one feel only 1 such event a year is not enough
for SF. The one I have in mind may have more of an anarchist / hacker /
squatter tilt to it. NB is a possible location, or perhaps just an
organizing point w/ the event itself outdoors or elsewhere.

I'm forgetting the anarchist bookfair (which I missed this year), though, I
just remembered. So maybe this idea is redundant. If not, and there are
people who would like to help me organize such an event -- March 2013 gives
us almost a full year -- reach out & touch me & let's talk.

LONGSHANKS