[Noisebridge-discuss] Cynthia and Miloh made agreement she would not be there tonight

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:25:01 UTC 2012

Will,
I have an understanding with Miloh that I would not be there tonight. i
pointed out that that was rather short notice under the circumstances. So I
would appreciate it if this was placed on the agenda for next weeks Tuesday
night meeting.

I make exception to the statements that I was loud. Most people didn't even
look up from what they were doing, a couple came over to ask what was going
on though. I believe the behavior of the three men who met me and refused
to clarify what behavior they were taking exception to was not excellent.
Jessie said something about some email conversation I had with him, perhaps
a long time ago? and refused to provide me with hard copies so i could be
clear what conversation he was talking about and he did not state what his
email address is. Basically, the concept of calling the police for what is
basically a dislike of another person (that most people would overlook and
go on with their life) is a really bad portend for Noisebridge. If I had
had that attitude while in medical practice, the police would have been
called every week.

The unexcellent behavior was on the part of the three men. My email address
is known through the discuss list and why was this not addressed in an
email so I didn't walk 45 minutes from downtown to be confronted with this
unexcellent behavior. Perhaps Noisebridge needs to be an association
instead of nonprofit community space? so it can be limited to "hackers".

I locked my self in the bathroom for obvious reasons related to what
bathrooms are used for.

for those who do not know me, I have been coming to Noisebridge for about a
year. i have regularly cleaned the kitchens and floors (but I cleared out
when the woman known as "Wish" decided to be there because I do not relish
confrontations). I also helped out at events, spending up to 20 hours one
weekend alone, sort and take out trash, clean bathrooms, use public access
computers from time to time (and give them up when asked) helped out with
Tastebridge and Vegan Hacker (although these three men dispute the value of
these events/groups). I do not steal and I am not loud. I have asked for
mediation regarding one person who was trying to be objectionable and he
has declined to do so (not me). I am a retired family physician with a
history of legal actions in Texas against government and corporations.

--
Cynthia Jeanne Lee MD
http://cynthiajeanneleemd.wordpress.com