[Noisebridge-discuss] my email accounts should be safe - how to check to be sure?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 02:14:05 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I have just read the
message below about my yahoo email being hacked which I did not send. I
do believe it was not send from my email frantisekapfelbeck at gmail.com so I do not think that any of the accounts was actually hacked.

I wonder if anyone can advice me on making sure that my google account is really safe because I do not want to change the password if I do not
have to but I have quite a decent amount of documents there. I was
working from some public libraries recently(no cafes) and it is hard to
understand which option is "do not save my password" in Korean. Of
course tracking and exposing the person who is trying to cause problems
would be handy.

Sincerely from hackerspace Seoul,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

PS I'm on daily digest so please send me email directly, thanks!

Message: 21