[Noisebridge-discuss] Someone we know stole my e-mail?

Frantisek Apfelbeck frantisekapfelbeck at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:25:48 UTC 2012

Hi to all:

Much to my sadness someone in California appears to have stolen my e-mail
address algoldor at yahoo.com and has been attempting to log into accounts
that belong to me. I was logging into a server and saw that an address that
is not mine has shown up. My linux server is safe but of course a whole
bunch of my accounts could be stolen with this e-mail address. Whoever in
Noisebridge knows what is going on should speak to me as I am rather upset.
I cannot do much from here in Korea.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

--
Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi