[Noisebridge-discuss] fucking up noisebridge

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu May 3 22:21:12 UTC 2012

Say what you want about Cynthia not belonging at noisebridge; she wasn't
here to hack, she could be annoying at times.

The fact is that the kicking out of cynthia has been a huge drama fest and
makes noisebridge look bad.  I think it was not worth it.

My friend Stan who has been hacking since before most of us were born
resembles cynthia in some ways;  an old person who enjoys talking and
cooking more than hacking.  He is also the admin of the SPAZ server.  He
comes to noisebridge and sometimes cooks gourmet food for everyone.

He has been involved and witness to MANY collectively run spaces, like the
Cannery and Project One and a bunch we've never heard of.

And he says this is a BAD SIGN for noisebridge.

Let's pull out of this nose-dive.