[Noisebridge-discuss] back home from Hacker Trip To China #2

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 08:30:48 UTC 2012

I got home today from the Hacker Trip To China <https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NoisebridgeChinaTrip2> that I organized.  10 of us traveled to all of the cities in China that currently have hackerspaces, we went to the Shenzhen Mini Maker Faire, the big Maker Carnival in Beijing, and visited my manufacturer in Shanghai, where I make TV-B-Gone remote controls.  We also gave talks and workshops and interviews along the way, meeting way cool people everywhere we went.

I uploaded the last of my photos of the trip today:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maltman23/sets/

And I wrote up a quick, short blog post on the Noisebridge blog:

https://blog.noisebridge.net/2012/05/04/hacker-trip-to-china-2/

Mitch.