[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: what are my "benign delusions"?

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:26:05 UTC 2012

Hi, my efforts to have Matt clarify his thinking and remarks on my behavior
have been rewarded with this refusal to communicate. Since he believes it
is OK to post libelous remarks about me on line, I believe this is an
unexcellent behavior on his part. That is, both labeling me and refusing to
assist with an explanation should be considered not excellent.