[Noisebridge-discuss] Hack with Game Craftsmen

Nick Shapiro me at nickshapiro.net
Wed May 9 04:32:09 UTC 2012

Hello Noisebridge!

As many of you know, my team and I are making a new browser-based game
called Mecha Galaxy. We've had a successful Kickstarter, a deal with the
SyFy channel, and (most importantly) we're making a kick ass game for a
great community of players. More info can be found by following the links
here:
http://gamecraftsmen.com/

We are hiring:

   - PHP Engineer
   - CSS Engineer

Benefits include:

-Regular (modest) paycheck
-Sunny Mission "office" with snacks
-Fun people
-Flexible schedule *(Fridays off)*
-Make a REAL contribution to a fun project.
-Culture of learning.

You could work 40-60 hours a week at a big corp, but we're more interested
in a balance of work and life and learning.

Everyone at Game Craftsmen learns new skills every week. We all work
together and learn from each other. Join us as a junior engineer, and
before long you'll be a senior engineer.

Plus, part of your job will be playing games. You determine which features
should be added to our game, and then MAKE it. I will pay you to make the
game you like, and to learn how best to do it.

Send resumes to me at nickshapiro.net

Best,
Nick