[Noisebridge-discuss] This is why I need a promoter.....

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:20:30 UTC 2012

......because I'm no good at all that (publicizing, promoting, marketing).
I just wanna write, design, edit & conceptualize.

But thanks to the amazingly kinetic awesomeness of James, ZiPv2 (that is,
the second issue of the Noisebridge-inspired megazine, ZiP, which I'm
currently printing) will now be stocked by several excellent bookstores in
the Mission. James says:

Decided to drop by a couple bookstores. Sold five copies in fifteen
> minutes! Alley cat books on 24th wants to purchase two copies of the 1st
> issue as well. Modern times is reviewing the current issue. I'm about to
> deliver a couple current issues to dog eared books on 24th. A shopper at
> alley cat bought a copy straight off me!
>   Every store has been very impressed with the quality of the print and
> articles. Bird and Beckett bookstore in Glen Park bought two copies for $5
> a piece.

Also, the other day I got a check in my P.O. box for $7.00, from a stranger
in Columbus, OH, for "ZiP current issue."

That's encouraging.....

~LONGSHANKS~