[Noisebridge-discuss] stop pretending to be me

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Sat May 12 21:06:55 UTC 2012

Hi,
I do not know who you are but I have not authorized you to pretend to be
me. I am not sure what my legal rights are but most of my concern is that
any one trying to communicate with me will be misled into contacting you
instead. Please, at the very least, while I decide what definitive to do
about this.....include a disclaimer that you are not actually me and that
you have, without my permission, assumed control of an email address that
includes my name. If you are from the Noisebridge community, I do not
consider this excellent behavior.

--
Cynthia Jeanne Lee MD
http://cynthiajeanneleemd.wordpress.com