[Noisebridge-discuss] I was thinking about TSA's logic about throwing away liquids...

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:47:56 UTC 2012

So, we're not allowed to bring liquids on airplanes, because we might
be hiding bombs in water bottles.  I can see that, in light of the
whole "Mother of Satan" acetone peroxide thing.

but..

We're told to toss them, these "potential bombs" made of highly
unstable liquid explosive:

... into unreinforced, usually plastic, sometimes steel, trash cans
... in lines in areas that have the highest human density at an airport
... without having been scanned in any way

!?what?!

-M