[Noisebridge-discuss] Cynthia and Miloh made agreement she would not be there tonight

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Tue May 1 21:50:36 UTC 2012

As a native Texan who has worked for corporations involved in
government work, I find your positions on medical issues to be wholly
irrelevant to my belief that you are in need of help that only a
trained psychiatrist can provide.  You have never once insulted me.  I
hope you will do your best to realize this is not intended as an
attack on your character.

I am not your friend or your enemy, and truthfully while I could
derive an inordinate amount of amusement from exacerbating this
thread.  The reality is the way you have comported yourself in
discussion both in person and on this list have lead me to believe
that you are a brilliant individual who refuses to acknowledge that
they need help.  Please take this situation to heart as anecdotal
evidence that you may need to revisit the question of your own mental
wellness.  I am not alone in wishing you the best.

A hackerspace by its very definition is biased 100% in favor of
hacking.  All other pursuits regardless of their value in other areas
are going to take a back seat.  Your contributions while lofty, pale
in comparison to your impact on the hack friendly nature of
noisebridge.  That is not a bad thing.  It is simply a thing.

-Matt