[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes: 20120501: Ousting the Damn Commie Cynthia, thank you!

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Wed May 2 04:14:23 UTC 2012

In addition, I have a thought on that if people are at Noisebridge and not
really hacking or "Learning to Hack: then this place could be doing more
harm to them then good. This is in the sense that they could be doing more
productive things at another place, rather then being at Noisebridge, as it
would be less productive for the person (universally-this not only being
the focus).

Cheers
Rayc