[Noisebridge-discuss] As much as I think Cynthia is crazy, I still find the situation unethical and stupid.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed May 2 05:14:47 UTC 2012

On Tue, May 01, 2012 at 09:56:03PM -0700, Arnold Murray wrote:
> Justin, please stop trying to Friend me on  http://www.xtube.com/user_favorite_videos.php?u=JustinSFCA

I realize it's "fun" to pwn Justin, but creating accounts in the name of
other people isn't awesome.  Or alternatively (and much less likely)
it's also not awesome to publish a link of two accounts belonging to
someone, against their wishes.

It's especially unkind to do this because I blocked Justin from posting
to the list (again), and I'd feel compelled to unblock him if he
actually has a legitimate complaint with your behavior and needed to be
able to defend himself in the same forum.

So, please don't do that again.

-andy