[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes: 20120501: Ousting the Damn Commie Cynthia, thank you!

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed May 2 05:21:52 UTC 2012

It's true.  I am a plant in noisebridge.  I've been here all along to sew
the seed of discord and discredit the noble cynthia in her one woman fight
against the corporate powers that be.  I am one of them.  My mission
accomplished.  Cynthia's own personal 9/11 times a thousand.  I am the
lobster coo coo cachoo.

Also as the jamaicans have said since the dawn of the great jah...   Hooray
Beer.