[Noisebridge-discuss] Gauging interest in a UAV workshop

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu May 3 21:54:01 UTC 2012

Martin,

sunday 5/6 is no good because it's SPAZ BRUNCH, free food at 998 peralta
(in SF) with bass techno and i'm gonna project THE HUNGER GAMES movie.

monday 5/7 is no good because it's circuit hacking monday and it's gonna
be CRAZY like it always is.

Wednesday 5/9 sounds perfect to me.  And then again when you come back
from austin.

Keep in mind Maker/DARPA Faire is may 19th and 20th.  We should have a UAV
by then with the ability to fly a banner that says DARPA KILLS FOREIGN
CHILDREN BY TEACHING DOMESTIC ONES TO MAKE DEADLY DRONES or something like
that.

Does anyone have an email address for Sebastian?  Apparently he was going
to send some of his equipment to noisebridge.

-jake

Martin wrote:
Okay, overwhelming interest!   20+ 'yes' and even a few 'I wish I was
in San Francsicso's"

So, now all we have to do is settle on a day and time.

I am free:

Sun 5/6, 12pm->10pm
Mon 5/7, 7pm->10pm
Wed 5/9, 7pm->10pm

Then again when I come back from Austin:

Thu 5/17, 7pm->10pm
Fri 5/18, 7pm->10pm
Sat 5/19, 10am->10pm

-Martin