[Noisebridge-discuss] Lack of due process when Cynthia forced to leave

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:01:41 UTC 2012

On May 4, 2012, at 13:52, jim <jim at systemateka.com> wrote:

> Myself, I don't believe Cynthia is insane.

I don't think that a formal psychiatric diagnosis is the core issue. I do think irrational and unwarranted hostility should be highly discouraged.

Was my brief experience one shared by others? If so, is frequent hostility of that nature grounds for banning?

I would not frequent a place full of people who acted like that even if they were all hackers. (the only caveat is that if they were good hackers I could probably manage to talk to them about hacking and ignore other subjects. But it would not be an environment I'd like to inhabit)